Happy National Day! Most years I would be conducting my PSLE Oral workshops. However, this year, I am away for a short vacation. I compiled the list of my students’ Preliminary Oral topics (thanks to them!) and I have worked on certain questions such as Tell me about a fire drill in your school. We have already thoroughly worked on the common Oral questions such as What is your hobby and What do you do during weekends so I got them to think of answers for more ‘unusual’ questions below that were asked during the Prelim Oral.
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Red Swastika/ACS
Science workshop- Professional instructors/other activities/ date/ prizes
- Would you go for this Science workshop?
- Tell me about a Science experiment that your teacher conducted.
- What other subjects do you like aside from Science?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – RGPS/MGS
Science Kit – with Science tools and a boy in a lab coat
- What do you like about the poster?
- Why do you think that safety in a laboratory is important?
- Tell me about a fire drill that took place in school
- Would you buy this product?
- Do you prefer working in a team or by yourself?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – ACS (J)/NYPS
- A hand putting a coin into the piggy bank
- Would you attend this workshop?
- Would you donate part of your pocket money to charity?
- Do you think that it is important to save for a rainy day?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Hong Wen/ St Anthony’s Pri
Go Green Pledge
- Would you write this pledge?
- What do you do to Go Green at home?
- What would you write in the pledge?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – St Andrews
Student nomination – shows leadership/ is diligent/ helpful
- Why do you think the school has these awards?
- Would you like to nominate anyone in your school?
- How do you show kindness to your friends?
- Why do you think it is important to show kindness?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – CHIJ Toa Payoh
Someone covering his mouth
- How do you prevent the spread of diseases?
- Tell me about a time you accompanied a friend or a family member to a clinic
2018 Preliminary English Oral – CHIJ/STSS/ Pei Chun
Bird Tour – $5 per person/open to all ages / Go on a hike and spot up to 30 species of birds
- Would you go for the bird tour?
- What do you do during weekends?
- What places of interest in Singapore do you like?
- What interests do you have outside of school?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – NYPS
- Would you take part in this workshop
- Do you think that giving free gifts to children during a workshop is useful
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Pei Hwa
- Would you be interested in this book fair?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- What are the benefits of your hobby?
- What is a good book that you have read?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – SMPS
A Prefect with good qualities
- Would you like a friend like this?
- Would you like to take the lead?
- Would you like to be known as a kind and helpful person?
Discover our new e-learning program
Primary 6 English tuition class schedule
|Day||Start time||End time|
|Wednesday||3.00 pm||5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|
|Saturday||9.00 am||11.00 am|
|Saturday||11.00 am||1.00 pm|