All my students’ prelim oral results have come in and I have to say I am really happy for them. The average score was 27/30 and this year, I had a few 29/30 which made me feel proud of all my students and the hard work that they had all put in.
This is the Part 2 of the Prelim oral list – themes tested after the July holidays. It seemed like the remainder of schools used these themes over the 2 days. Here is the link to our 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1.
Rules in the swimming pool
- Look at the poster. Will it be a useful reminder to swimmers?
- Have you done any inconsiderate acts before?
- If your friend or family member does an inconsiderate act, what would you do?
- Where do you think we can paste this poster
- Talk about a time you enjoyed with your classmates
- Do you think that this poster would encourage people to donate?
- Do you take care of your personal belongings
- Do you have any second hand items
- Do you think that the poster will encourage people to recycle food?
- Do you think that it is easy to prepare other people’s meals?
- What would your remind the person who prepares your meals take note of?
Primary 6 English tuition class schedule
|Day||Start time||End time|
|Wednesday - FULL||3.00 pm||5.00 pm|
|Wednesday - FULL||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|
|Saturday - FULL||9.00 am||11.00 am|
|Saturday - FULL||11.00 am||1.00 pm|